job summary: Job Description: Required Qualifications:
- 2 year IT technical degree or 4 year degree or 5 years related work experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and computer networks.
- Full-stack development experienceWork experience in addition to degree: 3 years
- Familiarity with Java, Angular, JS, REST services, Cloud, Swift. Commercially published software.
- Requires a good understanding of business application
If you have had any responsibility for or participation in judicial, administrative, regulatory or other oversight proceedings involving Client or any of its affiliates, please identify the agency or department, the dates of your employment, and the nature of your responsibilities, including a list of any proceedings involving Client or any of its affiliates. NOTE: Only answer this question if you have worked with the government or other agency involved with Client oversight.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $47.22 - 57.22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop software products using full-stack, cloud native development.
- Has system-wide to build software products responsibility on moderately complex projects.
- Maintain services, monitor system health, and continually look for improvements.
- Scale systems sustainably using continuous deployment and automation.
- Research and implement best design principals in order to improve reliability and velocity.
- Work in an agile environment and engage in practices such as XP, test driven development.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, developers, designers, and product owners.
- Builds software using agile/XP/test driven development.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software solutions.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Has exposure/understanding of CI/CD pipelines. Works with architects and product owners to design new software.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.