Seeking a Senior Java Cloud Engineer to join a major Fin-tech company on the Global Technology Data Infrastructure team, a small group of talented and visionary engineers with the challenge to stay ahead of the ever-growing demand of data volumes.
We are looking for a resourceful and creative java engineer, who communicates well, has initiative, is a self-starter, able to learn quickly and work independently.
We appreciate Java code that are modular, clean, concise, easy to read and maintain, with plenty test coverage. We praise good development practices, and good documentation.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $49.38 - 59.38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of Java experience Required skills:
- strong core Java skills
- Comfortable in a *nix command-line shell
- Database / SQL
- Docker & Kubernetes
- CI/CD systems and pipelines (preferably Gitlab CI/CD)
- Spring Boot, RESTful web-services, & microservices
- AWS / Cloud technologies and services
- Web-security: TLS, SAML, common web vulnerabilities
- JUnit, automated testing
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).