As any true enterprise offering, Client Business also features a robust integration suite as well feature-rich interface for administrators and dispatchers. There are a number of projects in queue that this contractor will be tasked with supporting. We are looking for an expert in Python with deep experience in distributed systems.
- Help to define architecture based on technology and business needs
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Can help lead large projects from idea to positive execution
Experience & Skills:
- Must have 5+ years of software engineering industry experience
- Prior experience developing scalable services in Python programming language
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience working with databases, relational or NoSQL
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Ability to write thorough, scalable and clear design documentation
- Designs, builds and improves a set of team owned components
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Act on feedback to learn and grow
- Unblock, support and effectively communicate across teams to achieve results
- Ability to operate independently including designing, implementing and testing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.