job summary: Required Qualifications
- 6+ years experience on building Test Automation Frameworks specifically using UFT.
- Should be expert in UFT automation tool
- Independently create and maintain comprehensive automation scripts using HP UFT
- Expertise in handling code logic for unexpected conditions, process flow variations and expected error conditions
- Experience with essential SQL queries.
- Experience in integrating the automation scripts with DevOps/CICD pipeline.
- Expertise in creating test scripts for Window & Web applications
- Expertise in designing and developing test automation related process framework/templates/Guidelines/standards
- Proficiency with functional, regression, performance and stability testing techniques.
- Experience working in a cross-functional development team with the ability to influence quality of products in that environment.
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Effective team building and problem-solving abilities.
- Development experience with .NET Frame work , .NET C#
- VB/Java Scripting
location: EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 68.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Evaluate the functional requirements for testability and use suitable cases for automation
- Develop/build test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reusability for regression
- Create comprehensive test cases/scripts that are in accordance with business and technical specifications
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards
- Understand various aspects of Integration testing involving multiple interfaces
- Works independently and takes up tasks on his/her initiative
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Test Automation Frameworks
- SQL queries
- CICD pipeline
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.