Randstad Technologies is the worlds largest workforce solutions company and we have an immediate need with a client of ours in the Retail Industry. They are in need of a Principal Cloud Architect! This is a very exciting opportunity and will be a great job to have on your resume!!
This is a Direct Hire role with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is located in DFW area. This is a remote opportunity! The client is ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 178,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Designs architectural roadmaps for enterprise capabilities in accordance with enterprise strategies and enterprise architecture principles, partnering with product owners and technology leaders.
- Articulates forward thinking strategies to Senior IT/technology leaders,
- Evaluates technology, security, performance, availability and interoperability requirements and produces high level design deliverables that enable development teams to produce products that are flexible, scalable and secure.
- Champions & leads end-to-end journey to execute blue-print & roadmap. Manages life cycle of the technology landscape - research, proof of concepts, software prototyping, vendor evaluation, compatibility tests and analysis, technology introduction, etc.
- Serves as a technical advisor on all technology projects ensuring these projects adhere to the principles, guidelines and standards.
- Identifies necessary non-functional requirements (performance, security, operational concerns) and participates in the development of conceptual architecture.
- Works with other enterprise architecture staff, experts and decision makers to accurately define client requirements; provides ongoing support for data, applications and system client requests.
- Maintains ongoing communication with project teams, verifying that what was designed was built and adjusting the solution architecture as appropriate throughout the project
- Assists with socializing architecture principles and artifacts, and with the promotion of enterprise architecture within the Company
- Delivers innovative strategies to achieve business/partner goals beyond scope of duties
- Balances a variety of competing goals in a design, including project time, scope and budget constraints, and system performance, message verbosity, and loose coupling.
- Plan, organize and lead technology implementation projects, initiatives, and teams. Ensure that all projects are delivered in a timely manner against stated objectives.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Cloud (10 years of experience is required)
- API (7 years of experience is required)
- Cloud Migrations (7 years of experience is required)
- Digital Transformation
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.