Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! We're looking for an enthusiastic Service Desk technician to join our 3rd shift team (9PM-6AM), supporting an elite brand in sports media and enterainment.
location: Inglewood, California
job type: Contract
salary: $29 - 32 per hour
work hours: 9pm to 7am
Provide service desk and desk side support (Level 1 and level 2) to all internal users
- Position is for a 3rd shift; typically 9pm - 6am. Wednesday through Sunday
- Single point of customer resolution for all desktop technology devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printing, wireless networking, audio/visual equipment, etc.
- Maintain and provision desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printers, projectors, audio/visual equipment and other office equipment as required.
- Use service-now (ITSM) to manage incidents and requests through the complete resolution or fulfillment life cycle
- Use ServiceNow logging system to maintain projects and time reporting
- Document, track, and troubleshoot incidents to agreed service standards and service levels
- Perform trouble call resolution, diagnosis of complex problems, advanced problem resolution, customer support follow-up, and professional interaction with other IT employees, co-workers, and outside vendors.
- Develop and maintain system documentation, administrative and user guides
- Conduct end-user orientation and training for new hires
- Provision and administer user accounts, distribution groups, and security groups in Active Directory
- Work alternative 3rd shift days and/or hours when needed in order to support 24x7 production environment.
- Escalate to operations, solutions, infrastructure engineering or appropriate resolver team when assistance as needed
- Provide AV support - support conference rooms, town halls (multi location large audience simultaneous conferencing), video conferencing
- Process equipment and software requests and record asset information
- Hardware/ software lifecycle management
- Provide VIP and executive support
- Perform request fulfillment of moves & staff equipment changes at each location
- Assist with regression testing of supported software through OS Patches and Upgrades
- Push and install workstation and third party patches
- Provide Windows OS, MAC OS, Mobile OS support
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Desktop Support
- Technical Analyst
- Active directory
- SERVICE NOW
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.