Randstad Technologies is seeking an Information Protection Analyst in Nashville, TN. The team is currently working from home, but we'd like to have someone who can come on-site based upon business needs. The planned work schedule is Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm). It would be beneficial to have an understanding of Outlook, Kronos, Teams, Forms, RSA Archer, and/or Prevalent prior to starting this position.
location: NASHVILLE, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work cross-functionally as required to drive strategic initiatives and improve and document processes.
- Organizational awareness, building customer trust and confidence, business acumen, and functional/technical knowledge.
- Organize data sources to align to new format for import into compliance management software.
- Work with team and SMEs to maintain and enhance compliance management processes and software.
- Contribute in identifying process waste such as bottlenecks, redundant tasks, and information silos in the current process and develop models of the future state process with optimized changes.
- Identify necessary changes in existing processes prior to automation and update internal policies/procedures to match changes.
- Develop technical documentation including policies and procedures.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders to obtain information necessary to complete assigned deliverables.
- Coordinate data responses from business owners, product owners, and vendors to help make informed risk analysis decisions.
- Maintain documentation integrity to ensure accuracy, quality, version control, and distribution processes.
- Perform multi-effort planning, organization, and metrics reporting on progress to team and department managers for assigned efforts.
- Other assigned duties as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- RSA Archer
- MS Forms
- Technical Analyst
- Change management
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.