Our Arlington, VA client is seeking an experience WorkDay HR analyst for a 6 month contract-to-hire position. Candidates must have WorkDay HR experience and 5+ years of HRIS sytem analysis, design and support. Candidates must be willing to sit onsite at the client location 3 days a week.
location: Arlington, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Seeking Workday HR Analyst to join the HR Systems team and support the client's Workday ERP.
Partners with two additional systems analyst to support end-users, develop reports, support integrations, assist with production launch of annual HR functions (i.e. Open Enrollment, Annual Compensation Cycle and Performance Management cycle).
Conducts functional and technical analysis, assists with regression testing and documentation of procedures and processes.
Delivers end user training including for new hire orientation.
Handles daily operations/break-fix support; ensuring timely follow-up including providing process improvement recommendations when appropriate. Education and Experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant education. Master's degree preferred. SHRM and HRCI certifications desired.
- 5+ years of HRIS system analysis, design, and support experience along with experience working across the various HR functions. Experience supporting benefits and compensation is preferred. Workday experience and certifications are a plus.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data analysis abilities are required. Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Must have prior Workday HR experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.