Our client in Washington DC is looking for a market research associate for a contract position. This is a position that will start remote and transition to a hybrid remote/in-office position at some point in the next year. This individual will be conducting a balance of quantitative and qualitative research, survey design, and survey execution. Apply today!
location: WASHINGTON, District of Columbia
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 31.30 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Work across business units and stakeholders within the Publications Division to provide market research support
- Draft, edit and field quantitative survey instruments that get to the core of research objectives; monitor data collection to ensure all surveys are performing at optimum quality levels and troubleshoot as needed
- Program surveys utilizing advanced logic/skip patterns, piping, masking, appended variables, and setting hidden variables
- Coordinate focus groups, 1-on-1 interviews, and phone interviews, to gain both qualitative and quantitative insights, including developing screening and interview instruments
- Conduct summary analyses of data, including performing data cleanup and preparation, including merging large datasets, creating new variables, etc.
- Prepare detailed statistical tables, charts and graphs, and interpretation and recommendations for use in research reports
- Aid in proofreading and revising reports
- Track and regularly report the latest industry trends Ensure timeliness (e.g., manage project schedules by outlining project timelines, budgets and deliverables)
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.