job summary: Position Overview:
The lead management and Operations Team is seeking a highly motivated lead management Business Process Analyst professional with strong skillsets in process improvement. Responsibilities include analyzing the current-state of revenue impacting lead management practices from a people, process, data, and technology perspective as well as performing root cause analysis to inform future-state recommendations. The BA analyzes complex business problems relating to systems and/or process, and assists in providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that meet business stakeholder requirements.
The BA must also partner with individuals both in organizations outside of lead management to understand upstream/downstream process and system impacts and be able to influence and drive change in these other organizations when appropriate. This role will also act as the conduit between Business Stakeholders and IT development teams on systems projects. Minimum Qualifications:
We're after an experienced analyst who can speak in the language of the business, educate, and advise the business on their process optimization and automation opportunities, and effectively communicate with highly technical teams. If you're a good candidate, you will have:
- BA/BS in related field or 4+ years relevant experience
- 3+ years Salesforce experience
- Proven track record of analyzing complex processes and driving execution of improvements
- strong skills with process mapping software (e.g., Visio, Lucidchart, etc.) and methodologies (e.g., BPMN, EDP, etc.)
- strong analytical skills and the ability to understand process details and how they link to the organization's strategy and objectives
- Experience working in agile environment
- Ability to take abstract concepts and ideas, distill them down, and make them real both visually and in writing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to switch contexts between highly technical and business-focused topics quickly and easily. Excellent facilitation skills suited for in-person and virtual meetings
- 2+ years Marketing Automation experience
- 2+ years Salesforce administration experience
- Functional knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Functional knowledge of change management methodologies
- Experience with reporting tools (Excel, Salesforce, PowerBI, Tableau, or similar)
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work across business functions to facilitate, develop, document and measure end to end processes utilizing process improvement methodologies, tools, and techniques (i.e., Lean, Six Sigma, PDCA, A3, Kaizen).
- Author key documents, including Requirements, Process Flows (As/Is, To/Be), Use Cases, Test Scripts, and various other documents
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Dissect high-level information into details and communicate these details in a manner understood by relevant audiences
- Influence requirements and process to effectively utilize systems and applications that support an improved customer experience
- Propose change to policy/process when necessary to move forward with new design including root cause analysis to identify solutions that address the true source of issues and gaps
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.