A Shelton area manufacturer seeks a Financial Analyst with high energy and the desire to learn and advance. The ideal Senior Financial Analyst candidate must be able to successfully perform in a fast-paced environment that allows for cross functional exposure. This company is a subsidiary of a Fortune 100 company that is an international leader in its field. This employer prides themselves on offering opportunity for advancement and mentoring for all of their accounting and finance team.
location: Shelton, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting
- Lead closing activities for balance sheet and variance analysis to forecast, prior year and plan
- Lead monthly forecasting
- Track and report performance to financial leadership
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Month-end accounting
- Improve processes and update standard work.
- BS in Accounting/Finance
- 3-5 years of progressive experience
- Dynamic personality with strong communication skills.
- SAP experience a plus
- Prior manufacturing experience desired
Salary range is $65-75K depending on experience
skills: Budgeting, SAP, Forecasting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.