An excellent company in East Ft. Lauderdale is looking for a Tax Manager to join their team. EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND FLEXIBILITY!
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates basic knowledge of client's businesses.
- Reviews federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
- Handles federal, state and local tax audits.
- Prepares research memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents
- for submission to the IRS or other taxing authorities.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
- Masters degree in taxation or finance.
- CPA license.
- Small to mid size company experience
- 7+ years prior experience in public accounting and tax.
- Tax audit experience.
- Significant supervisory experience (2+ years).
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Research proficiency.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency preferred in ProSystem FX, BNA and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Well rounded in dealing with high net worth individuals and businesses.
skills: Fast Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.