Randstad Professionals is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for an exciting Accounting opportunity in Downtown Chicago! READY TO APPLY?
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today!
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
- Responsible for invoicing customers.
- Collect on past due accounts.
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments.
- Send statement to outstanding customers.
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Responsible for all daily accounts receivable deposits process.
- Research accounts receivable and customer invoices.
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices, match all possible slips, invoices and purchase orders.
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
- Assist with Business to Business Collection calls as needed.
- Ad hoc projects
- Minimum 1 year experience in Accounts Receivable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with ERP system preferred
- High school diploma required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.