Randstad Professionals is looking for candidates with backgrounds in Accounts Receivable, Credit, and Collections! READY TO APPLY?
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply but want to learn more email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
- Verifying customer purchase orders
- Responsible for invoicing customers.
- Collect on past due accounts.
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments.
- Send statement to outstanding customers.
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Responsible for all daily accounts receivable deposits process.
- Research accounts receivable and customer invoices.
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices, match all possible slips, invoices and purchase orders.
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
- Assist with Business to Business Collection calls as needed.
- Ad hoc projects
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Accounts Receivable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience with ERP system preferred
- High school diploma or college degree required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.