Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for an interim / contract Senior Accountant
to support a public manufacturing company North of Atlanta. The Senior Accountant
will prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly
and annual internal and external consolidated financial statements
and SEC reporting
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 48 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assist with Form 10-K, 10-Q and external reporting requirements.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures, including account reconciliations and general journal entries within a monthly close schedule.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience; can be a combination of public company and a public accounting firm.
- CPA is preferred.
- Must have experience in SEC reporting for public companies.
- Candidates should be experienced with computerized, integrated accounting systems as well as, general accounting.
- The candidate should possess an undergraduate degree in accounting.
- Master's degree would be a plus.
- Experience with SEC reporting requirements are required.
for immediate consideration please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: General Ledger, Consolidations, Financial Reporting, FAS 109, 10-K, 10-Q, Financial Reporting - External, Financial Reporting - Internal, Financial Reporting - SEC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.