We are continuously seeking strong Staff Accountants
for various clients located around the Metro Atlanta area. Our clients are seeking individuals with the following attributes and skillsets:
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Staff Accountant Responsibilities
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
qualifications: Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting REQUIRED
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant corporate accounting experience.
- Working experience with a large ERP system
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
For immediate consideration send a MS Word version of your most recent resume to email@example.com
**Only candidates who meet minimum requirements will be considered.
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.