job summary: Senior Accountant
Randstad Professionals has an upcoming opportunity for a Senior Accountant position with a rapidly growing client in Irvine, CA. They need someone with a stable background and large ERP experience to join their dynamic team.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 41 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Ability to complete period end journal entries and reconciliation accurately and timely.
- Prepare various detailed analysis of trend, flux, allowance provision and special project costing.
- Assist in the preparation of standard and specialized financial reports for internal and external requirements (e.g., balance sheets, income statements) according to Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP).
- Analyze contracts and sales agreements to determine the proper revenue recognition for income in accordance with GAAP or other regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5+ years accounting experience with exposure or familiarity with all areas of accounting including fixed asset accounting, consolidation, revenue accounting, inventory accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and international accounting policies and regulations.
- Knowledge of IRS and other regulatory agency reporting requirements.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage and analyze large amounts of data.
- Must work independently with little direction or supervision with the ability to influence without authority.
$30-41/hour DOE Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley Rogers at 949-265-5821.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accruals, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.