Excellent opportunity for Entry Level Accountants to learn from the ground up!
Ideal candidate for the entry level accountant role will possess a four year degree in Accounting or Finance and have graduated with a strong GPA. An internship in accounting or finance would be helpful. Strong intermediate Excel skills will be necessary to be successful in this role.
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing customer invoices to ensure sales tax was invoiced correctly
- Responsible for processing sales tax adjustments when needed on customer accounts
- Working daily with vendors to ensure proper payments
- Analyzes valuations for property tax, program reviews, lease contract reviews
- Support the accounting process through gathering, entering, filling and archiving of financial data. Prepare timely and accurate local, state, and federal tax returns
- Misc. administrative duties as needed
Please submit resumes directly to: email@example.com
Indefinite in-length, possible temp-to-hire. Randstad Professionals offers access to medical & dental benefits as well as 401K! EEO M/F/V/D.
When we receive your information a Randstad Professional recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your background and discuss the opportunity in more detail. We will meet qualified candidates in person, and then ideally set up employer face to face interviews ASAP!
skills: Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.