Accounts Receivable Clerk
We are continuously seeking experienced Accounts Receivable Clerks for various clients located in the Metro Atlanta area. If you are looking for a contract or contract to hire opportunity and have a strong Accounts Receivable or Billing background then Randstad Accounting and Finance can help you. Our clients are looking for individuals with the following skillsets: *only qualified candidates will be considered*
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Post revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintain records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
For immediate consideration please email an updated resume (*WORD format ONLY) to firstname.lastname@example.org *do not apply with PDF resume*
- Must be detailed and organized
- Accounting knowledge
- Accurate Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
- Large ERP software experience
- Analytical and have strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills (pivots and vlookup)
- Must be professional, articulate and have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have experience working in a Corporate Accounting environment
skills: Cash Applications, Commercial Collections, Cash Posting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.