We are continuously seeking contract Payroll Specialists and Payroll Administrators for various clients located around the Atlanta area. If you are looking for you next temporary contract or contract to hire Payroll opportunity (all levels) Randstad Accounting and Finance can help you. Our clients are seeking individuals with the following attributes and skillsets:
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Responsible for garnishments, terminations, compliance.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- 3-5 years of Payroll experience required
- Experience using one or more payroll software systems
- Data entry and clerical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and in project completion
For immediate consideration please email an updated resume in a WORD version to email@example.com *do not send or apply with resumes in PDF format*
skills: 401K, Human Resources, Payroll Tax, Commissions, Union Payroll, Manual Payroll System, Certified Payroll Professional, Payroll Processing, Withholding Taxes, Payroll Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Payroll Tax-Multistate, 1099s, Federal State Reports, Payroll - 1 - 50, Payroll - 50 - 500, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.