Randstad Professionals Greater Baltimore team specializes in Accounting and Finance, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps over 1000 professionals start and grow their career each year. We have an upcoming opportunity for a Staff Accountant.
This position is within the intercompany accounting team, primarily responsible for reconciling intercompany inventory transactions against intercompany invoice, shipping records and local records.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Review intercompany inventory transactions and ensure accuracy and completeness of intercompany billing
- Perform reconciliation of intercompany transactions to the shipping records and local statutory books
- Work with Logistics, Shipping and local accountants to research and resolve discrepancies
- Analyze and reconcile intercompany accounts
- Prepare journal entries related to intercompany transactions
- Reconciliation of General Ledger and Subledger
- Perform intercompany inventory analysis and research
- Create intercompany invoicing
- Upload corporate month-end rates
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Independent and dependable
- Self-starter and strong time management skills
- Proficiency in Excel (formulas, vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience in inventory, AR, intercompany, foreign currency a plus
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Experience with large ERP (preferably Oracle)
- Foreign Currency Transactions and Global Consolidation Experience a plus
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play
and the App Store
skills: Excel, Foreign Currency
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.