job summary: HR Coordinator
Randstad Professionals has an upcoming opportunity for an HR Coordinator with an established Orange County client. They are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, stable background and at least a year of HR experience.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 23.88 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Assist the recruiting process by creating job descriptions, posting/managing open role and scheduling interviews.
- Schedule flight / hotel / rental or town cars and other travel as necessary.
- Schedule and set up virtual meetings.
- Utilize the HRIS system to update and keep track of employee records.
- Coaching hiring managers regarding new hire paperwork/processes.
- Process requests for expense reports.
- Provide support for ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience using an HRIS or ATS system.
$17-22/hour. Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley Rogers at 949-265-5821.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.