Billing & Collections Coordinator
Entrepreneurial Baltimore-based Company seeks a Billing & Collections Coordinator to join an established team. This individual will work with a team of professionals responsible for the billing and collections of a $250MM organization.
- Implements company best practices ensuring all billing and collections activities meet state and federal compliance requirements
- Ensure order setup accuracy for proper reimbursement
- Perform daily review of orders for billing
- Timely follow-up activities conducted on assigned accounts to reduce outstanding account receivables
- Recommend receivables for refund and adjustment or write off
- Submit appeals as required
- Initiate resolution of billing holds with order processors
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 1 years' experience with billing and collections required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Accounting Specific Software)
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play
and the App Store
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Billing and collections compliance (state and federal), accurate order setup, review billing orders
Click to apply.
skills: Billing, Compliance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.