job summary: Accounts Payable Specialist Location: Costa Mesa, CA Duration: 8 months Company Details:
Are you looking to work for an exciting and growing Orange County company that offers competitive compensation, flexible hours, and opportunity for growth? We can help you find that!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Ensures that invoices match the invoice detail, then AP staff prints checks on a twice weekly basis. Accounts Payable staff ensures the checks match the check register, then attach to the appropriate check.
- Assist both internal and external clients with questions or problems associated with vendors, invoices, issued checks, voided checks, stop payments, reserve transfers, and cash balances.
- Reviews operating cash balances on a weekly basis and also ensures compliance of the association's cash maintenance policies at month end.
- Generates month end reports for upper management review. Board signer and cash maintenance checklists must be maintained during the month.
- Responsible for setting up new utilities and turning over utility meter responsibility.
- Prepare, monitor, file and pay state and federal taxes for each association and ensure all quarterly tax estimates are paid timely.
- Complete daily hand check requests forwarded by accounting manager or AP lead.
- Filing duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, organization, analyzing information, vendor relationships, data entry and general math skills.
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred
$18-22 per hour DOE. Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call or email Sakina Kapasi at 949-236-7258 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.