Payroll Specialist responsible for assisting with the management and coordination of multi-state payroll and time and attendance programs. Responsibilities include:
- Maintains payroll records, for all employees throughout the United States.
- Ensues all involuntary deductions (garnishments, levies, etc.) are accurately setup and deducted.
- Obtains pay and time/attendance related information as needed for monthly reporting, audits or internal review.
- Conducts periodic reviews of 401(K) match to ensure that employee contributions are in completed in accordance with Plan language.
- Complete and submit annual 401(K) ADP/ACP discrimination testing census information each calendar year.
- Provides payroll and time and attendance training to new hires, and periodic training to timekeepers.
- Work closely with the Accounting department to provide required reports; and ensure proper GL mapping.
- 4+ years payroll experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have High Proficiency with ADP Workforce Now and Microsoft Office
Interested and qualified candidates that possess the experience and qualifications listed are encouraged to apply here or contact Tathiane Thompson (Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com - 804-727-2653) with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation and resume review.