Senior Financial Planning Analyst
A dynamic growing company is looking for an experienced financial analyst with strong modeling/forecasting and analysis skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the best FP&A team in the area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Annual/monthly budgeting and forecasting
- Perform a broad range of analysis duties, including the preparation/review of monthly group financial packages and balance sheet trend and variance analysis
- Preparing and presenting financial and economic models for management, board of directors, investors and lenders
- Develop and track key performance metrics against the company's strategic objectives
- Track results and actions of competitors, provide industry analysis, and present findings
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong Excel/Access skills: pivot tables, query writing, macros helpful.
- MBA strongly preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates that possess the experience and qualifications listed are encouraged to apply here or contact Tathiane Thompson (Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com - 804-727-2653) with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation and resume review.