A leading organization in the Hampton Roads area is seeking an Accounting Manager for a great opportunity in Norfolk. The ideal candidate will preferably have 6+ years of accounting experience and an Active CPA License. The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and this position will report directly to the Controller.
- Develop and maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Address tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- Participate in all product line development issues, providing financial support to include financial feasibilities, vendor contracting, reimbursement contracting issues and overall product line profitability analysis.
- BS in Accounting/ Finance, MBA is a plus
- CPA required
- 6+ years of Accounting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Complex Problem Solving, Mgmt of Financial Resources, Mgmt of Staff Resources, Negotiation, Operations Analysis, Speaking, Writing
Interested and qualified candidates that possess the experience and qualifications listed are encouraged to apply here or contact Tathiane Thompson (Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com) with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation and resume review.