Terrific benefits and work/life balance!
Successful privately held Services Company in Richmond seeks a motivated Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will work on an established team supporting this growing enterprise. The ideal candidate will have a foundation in public accounting and an active CPA.
Open due to company growth, the Senior will be responsible for:
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Journal entry an financial statement preparation monthly
- Detailed account reconciliation
- Assistance with annual audit and tax preparation
- Assistance with process improvement
- BS Accounting
- CPA or CPA track highly preferred
- 4+ years progressive accounting experience in either public or corporate accounting department
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
Interested and qualified candidates that possess the experience and qualifications listed are encouraged to apply here or contact Tathiane Thompson (Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com - 804-727-2653) with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation and resume review.