One of Richmond's largest and most respected companies is seeking a full-time Tax Senior Associate to work with a team providing tax services mainly to manufacturing and distribution clients. This person will need to manage projects, work under time constraints, communicate effectively, and be able to multi-task.
- Prepare and review Federal and state corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns
- Prepare and review income tax provisions for corporate taxpayers under ASC 740
- Team with partners and senior personnel on proposals and business development opportunities
- Effectively delegate and oversee the work efforts by setting goals, providing resources and removing obstacles
- Perform a variety of tax consulting projects such as permanent establishment analyses and nexus studies
- Impart knowledge, facilitate staff development, and provide training and learning experiences
- 5-7 years of professional Federal and state income tax experience in
- Public accounting experience
- 4 year degree in Accounting or Masters in Tax/Accounting
- Experience in manufacturing and distribution industries preferred
Interested and qualified candidates that possess the experience and qualifications listed are encouraged to apply here or contact Tathiane Thompson (Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com - 804-727-2653) with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation and resume review.