A growing company located in Richmond, VA is looking for an Accountant who will perform the day-to-day accounting activities of the organization.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, account reconciliations, and analysis
- Monthly and quarterly closing procedures
- Prepare financial statements and present to owner
- Prepare and review journal entries, account reconciliations, and analysis
- Handle/review all accounts payable invoicing and resolve any discrepancies
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare and/or review GAAP technical documentation
- Assist with financial audits
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field strongly preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Cost accounting and inventory experience
Interested and qualified candidates that possess the experience and qualifications listed are encouraged to apply here or contact Tathiane Thompson (Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com - 804-727-2653) with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation and resume review.