Fortune 500 company headquartered in Richmond seeks a Senior Accountant with an active CPA license.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Apply a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Prepare reconciliations and journal entries; process expense reports.
- Prepare invoices for annual fee billings and follow up on outstanding items.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close for all entities.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Work with the external auditors to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the accounting department.
- Work as a team member with the entire organization and interact with the President, COO and other senior staff members.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- At least 2 years prior experience in the accounting/financial reporting areas.
Interested and qualified candidates that possess the experience and qualifications listed are encouraged to apply here or contact Tathiane Thompson (Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com - 804-727-2653) with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation and resume review.