Accounts Payable Specialist
Excellent opportunity available for an established Accounts Payable Specialist looking for a stable position with growth potential. This progressive company is seeking a leader for the department. While no direct management experience is required, the Specialist will get involved with process improvement and establishing policies.
- Coding and keying vendor invoices
- Processing employee expense reports
- Cutting manual checks and processing electronic payments
- Cash management reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2+ years relevant accounts payable experience
- Ability to use accounting software and MS Excel
- Ability to work well in a no-nonsense team oriented environment
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play
and the App Store
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Coding and entering invoices, process expense reports, manual checks, process payments, cash management reports
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.