Finance / Reporting Manager needed for White Plains Global Importer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established International Global Consumer Products Company that offers quality of life and great benefits.
The Finance / Reporting Manager will work in a stand alone position to manage the company's financial reporting and analysis . Will also work as the Finance Manager for the Sales and Marketing team.
- Develop accurate and timely financial reports, including margin analysis
- Assist in the monthly closing process, including the issuance of financial statements
- Finance Manager of Marketing and Sale Group
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness by streamlining, standardizing, and automating financial transaction processing and reporting
- Evaluate, recommend and implement internal controls, accounting policies, procedures and systems.
- Perform budget variance analysis for specific cost centers and/or facilities
- Provide support for external financial audits and perform monthly internal audit on travel expenses
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Recent experience in a Controller (or similar) position, with progressive levels of responsibility and a solid understanding of US GAAP
- Consumer Products experience highly desired.
- Technologically savvy, with an advanced proficiency in Excel