Regional Public Accounting Firm in White Plains is seeking a Senior Auditor
Title: Senior Auditor
Location: White Plains, NY
This is a full time permanent position that includes a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package.
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Perform and assist with audits, reviews and compilations for clients in various industries
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and evaluate internal controls
- Preparation of tax closings, compilations, closing of books, reviews and tax preparation
- Develop reasonable time budgets and coordinate audit requests to meet time constraints and deadlines
- Mentor, train and supervise lighter level staff
- Bachelor's degree required
- CPA or ( in progress )
- 3+ years of experience within a public accounting firm required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of Profx, Caseware, and Go File Room is a plus
Click to apply.
skills: CPA, tax audit, CPA Candidate, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.