Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Database Engineer to join a company in the Bethesda, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
The Database Engineer is responsible for growing our data infrastructure to support analytics and predictive product features. They will lead the effort to develop the data warehouse to enable engineering, analytics, and product teams to incorporate data insights into our product and Business Intelligence tools.
Job Requirements: Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server and T-SQL Coding
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server Integration Services (or similar ETL tool). Developing SSIS Packages.
- 5+ years of programming experience, PHP, .NET, C#,
- Large scale data sets
- AWS Cloud experience
- Subversion, BitBucket, version control system.
- Desired experience with tools like Spark, Map Reduce and the Hadoop ecosystem including Hive or Pig
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.