A highly reputable client in Newport Beach is looking to add a Billing Specialist to their team!
The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, be able to calculate conversions with speed and accuracy, and have intermediate to advanced excel skills.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Manually processing a high volume of invoices weekly
- Maintaining records and documentation in excel
- Reviewing contracts to ensure that customers are billed in accordance
- Coordinate and communicate with sales, customer service, and other departments as needed
- 2+ years of billing experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel (Pivot Tables and V-Lookups)
- MS Dynamix preferred
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.