job summary: Operational Risk Officer
Full time / permanent opportunity
Randstad is looking for a Bank Operational Risk Officer in the metro west area. The Operational Risk Officer partners with business lines to mitigate the impact of activities that may expose the Bank to loss, regulatory or reputation risks.
location: Natick, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(not limited to):
- Serve as the subject matter expert on operational risk and control matters by developing/maintaining strong positive working relationships with business lines, staff, peers, other risk partners and senior management.
- Assist and provide feedback to business lines around the development and monitoring of risks, controls, and first-line of defense testing.
- Assist with adherence to vendor management, risk, and information security policies, standards, and procedures. Assist with socialization of policy & control recommendations to stakeholders across the enterprise in order to gain acceptance.
- Assist with the collection and review of vendor due diligence materials in line with GLBA and TSP regulatory guidance.
- Assists with the Bank's Model Risk Management Program
- Assist business lines in evolving and maintaining their Risk Control Self Assessments.
- Interface with regulators and auditors, as requested.
qualifications: Education & Experience:
Salary Range - $80K -$95K+,
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years' banking/financial institution experience - REQUIRED
- Ability to grasp complex processes quickly and identify risks and compensating controls.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others.
- Excellent oral, written, Interpersonal and organizational skills.
will commensurate with experience Application Process:
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity.
We will qualify all candidates either through face to face OR video interview. The best talent is shared with clients' further review.
Submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Audit-Internal, Banking Relations, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.