Loan Funding Manager
Randstad Professionals is actively assisting our local banking and mortgage client with their search for a Loan Funding Manager. The company is consistently voted one of Tennessee's Best Place To Work because of the strong company culture coupled with the ability to make local decisions. They also offer an attractive benefits package to include: Medical, FSA, HSA, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k) Savings and Investment Insurance Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program. If you are dedicated to building and maintaining quality customer relationships, possess the drive to succeed, and are focused on results and integrity, this may be a great career move. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly to this posting or email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678.386.5624.
This position reports directly to the Secondary Operations Manager and will be responsible for managing the day to day operations for the Mortgage Loan Delivery Department. This role is responsible for overseeing three employees, loan delivery to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, and multipel other investors.
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Provide superior service to investors, internal customers, management and employees
- Provide training and development to existing staff members
- Delivery out of multiple loan operating systems
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously and with a high level of efficiency and deliver loans accurately and in a timely manner
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a clear communicator
- Mortgage pricing skills
- Experience with Encompass, Avista, Optimal Blue, and/or Marksman preferred
- Experience with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae required
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
For consideration, please apply directly to this posting and/or email your resume to email@example.com or call 678.386.5624.
skills: Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.