Randstad Professionals has partnered with an international manufacturing company in search of a strong Senior Accountant.
- Supports month end close preparing journal entries and performing account reconciliations
- Assists in prep of income statements, balance sheet, and internal/external reporting
- Reviews GL, reports, systems to ensure accuracy
- Timely and accurate resolution of accounting issues
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis
- Supports tax research, special projects, etc..
- Helps with process improvement, controls
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or other business related degree
- CPA preferred (not a must have)
- SAP preferred (not a must have)
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing industry environment preferred
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.