job summary: Pricing Analyst
Randstad Professionals, the second-largest Staffing firm in the U.S. and part of the second-largest HR services provider in the world, has been a nationwide leader in staffing solutions for over 25 years.
We successfully deliver top professionals that organizations need to impact their bottom line and drive their financial success.
Currently, one of our largest clients is in need of a driven and experienced professional to join their organization as a Pricing Analyst.
If you possess the drive and desired qualifications it takes to work within this organization, we would love to hear from you. Position Overview:
This position resides with the Deviated Pricing Operations Team.
The Deviated Pricing Operations Team provides administration and support for special prices to Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service personnel in the US.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Primary Job Functions:
- Contract pricing analytic activities across multiple businesses, including contract price renewals, data validation, and price deviation governance.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis.
- Administration of price deviation data in accordance with policy; maintain deviated pricing agreements in corporate systems.
- Corporate and group pricing data audits.
- Report development and communications with Customer Service, Sales and Marketers.
qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 1 year combined experience in finance, analytics, pricing, or marketing.
- Strong quantitative ability and comfort with large data sets.
- Experience with excel skills including familiarity with conditional formulas, indexing, pivot tables, building macros and data visualization.
- Self-starter with strong leadership capabilities and communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to build conditional formulas, vookups, pivot tables, and also manage large data sets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, reasoning, and analytical skills.
- Flexible and detail oriented.
$20-$22/hour (will vary upon qualifications) Work-site Location:
Maplewood, Minnesota If you possess the qualifications listed and wish to apply, please send your qualified resume to:
email@example.com | 612-313-7932
skills: Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.