Randstad Professionals is hiring for a Senior Tax Accountant for a large healthcare company in Nashville, Tennessee. This company has an outstanding culture and is growing rapidly. Our client is hiring for multiple direct and indirect tax roles and looking to interview and hire both before and after busy season. For immediate consideration please contact Mallorie Godwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-771-2800
- Prepares more complex federal, state and local partnership tax returns.
- Prepares federal and state tax returns for corporate subsidiaries.
- Processes quarterly estimated payments and extensions.
- Proactively interacts with other departments and center personnel to gather information, resolve tax-related problems, and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Assists in K-1 distribution process.
- Stays current on changing federal, state and local tax laws.
- Assists in preparing tax provision schedules.
- Organizing and analyzing data using excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA highly preferred
- Minimum of (4) years of professional experience in a corporate tax department or public accounting firm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs and tax software programs such as OneSource Income Tax. Oracle experience a plus.