A midstream oil & gas company is seeking a Financial Analyst to join its team on a contract to hire basis. The Financial Analyst will have financial responsibility for an assigned sales territory. They will function as a liaison with other central administrative functions (credit and commercial). This is a key position providing management accounting support.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Preparation and analysis of quarterly forecasting and budget reporting.
- Expense analysis and KPI reporting to Regional Sales manager.
- Preparation and analysis of month end financial reporting
- Specific management information system analysis and other accounting duties for the region.
- Business improvement/ ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance from an accredited four year college or university.
- 2-5 Years' experience
- Computer knowledge - proficient in excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively plan and administer assigned projects and to interpret and apply established policies, procedures and codes
- Ability to interpret and analyze information to draw valid conclusions and project consequences of decisions and recommendations
- Knowledgeable with preparing reports concerning complex matters; write proposals; and meet deadlines and make sound decisions
- Must communicate effectively with all levels of business while establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
skills: Budgeting, Finance, Financial Analysis, Financial Statements, Finance Model, Analysis - Sales, Financial Reporting - External, Financial Reporting - Internal, Financial Reporting - SEC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.