Senior Associate/Accounting Manager
Do you have a passion for numbers? Looking for a role that rewards your high energy and enthusiasm? We are interested in hiring CPA's, Accounting Managers, Financial Reporting Managers, Audit Managers and Senior Accountants who are looking to broaden their skill set and gain experience that will allow career advancement.
We need professionals who display high energy and enthusiasm that will exceed clients expectations. If you have flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments in different industries and roles, then this is a perfect fit.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Responsibilities will vary depending on assignment with client company.
- Minimum of 3 years of strong accounting experience. This will need to include at least 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or Large CPA firm.
- Bachelors Degree is required, specialization in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- Corporate accounting/finance experience in a large public corporation is a plus.
- Strong auditing skills with a mastery of U.S. (GAAP).
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.