Payroll Manager needed for company located in Boca Raton. You MUST have experience with Ultipro to be considered for this position !!!
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage the payroll cycle from the collection of all employee hours to the generation of accurate and timely paychecks in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations, by utilizing payroll and timekeeping software.
- Withhold and remit all payroll deductions timely and accurately/Coordinate tax reporting requirements, including;
- Oversight of the preparation and filing of payroll taxes
- Track and report fringe benefit tax data.
- Review and approve all tax returns to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws.
- Coordinate year-end payroll processing
- Respond and resolve all internal and external audit inquiries related to the payroll function.
- Research and implement new technologies to improve Payroll department efficiency
- Effectively communicate payroll issues to the workforce population.
- Prepare and present clear and concise reports to management.
- Develop effective working relationships with all department managers.
- Develop and request reports necessary for analysis and reporting requirements.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
Licensures & Certifications:
Certified Payroll Professional designation in lieu of degree
5+ years experience in Payroll
Advance knowledge of payroll tax regulations required
Experience with Ultipro required
MS Windows, including Excel and Word
Click to apply.
skills: Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.