Thank you for for taking an interest in applying to be an Executive Recruiter on our top-performing team!
We take a work-hard/play-hard approach and continue to work smarter while keeping business ethics and teamwork as our focus.
We recently moved into our new space in the Handcraft Building in Scott's Addition.
Randstad Finance & Accounting connects professionals like you to the companies who need your specific skills to meet their business goals. We develop an understanding of what you want to achieve and, with our industry knowledge, marketplace intelligence and longstanding relationships with a wide variety of employers, identify the best positions for you.
We're part of the second- largest HR services provider in the world, and our extensive network of both clients and professionals enables us to create the most beneficial matches. Whether your talent is in performing tactical finance and accounting functions or providing leadership in a strategic role, with the right organization, you can use your expertise to make an impact.
When you work with Randstad Finance & Accounting, we work with you at every step of your career, guiding you on your journey toward ever-greater success.
Learn More About Randstad
Responsible for filling the needs of clients and candidates, a Recruiter works with the team to recruit, qualify and interview candidates for project based positions at client companies. While an accounting or finance background is helpful, a sales-driven attitude and team-oriented approach coupled with the desire to meet the needs of clients and candidates are essential. The successful Recruiter has the ability and drive to bring in both new candidates and new clients.
The ideal candidate has:
- a Bachelor's degree in business, finance/accounting or a related discipline
- a proven track record of building client business - business development is a strong component of this position
- outside sales, business-to-business sales
- 4+ years of recruiting, and ideally staffing industry, experience
- good communication, listening, and customer service skills
- the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- great organizational skills and pushes him/herself to exceed goals
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package including a base salary plus commission - your compensation will directly reflect the caliber of your work and is limited only by your drive and dedication
- The opportunity to work with a dedicated, committed team of talented managers, business developers and recruiters who can help you on your path to success
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation / Holidays