Sr. Accounting Manager
Randstad Professionals is conducting a search for a talented Sr. Accounting Manager in the Los Angeles area. This position will report directly to the Director of Finance and supervise up to three staff. Company offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary of up to $95k base.
- Coordinate and manage general accounting functions concerning the accuracy and maintenance of the general ledger accounts and financial statements
- Support external auditors
- Led monthly, quarterly and yearly close activities
- Maintain standard cost accounting and monitor and report major variances against standards on a monthly basis and report recommendations for corrective actions
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budget and analyzing variances
- Provide analysis on cost, manufacturing and inventory
The ideal candidate will have a BA in Accounting with at least five years of experience in cost accounting. Knowledge of Microsoft NAV is a huge plus.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email a resume to Lisa Kestenbaum at email@example.com
location: Agoura Hills, California
job type: Permanent
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.