Randstad Professionals is conducting a search for a talented Sr. Accounting Manager in the Los Angeles area. This position will report directly to the Director of Finance and supervise up to three staff. Company offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary of up to $95k base.
- Coordinate and manage general accounting functions concerning the accuracy and maintenance of the general ledger accounts and financial statements
- Support external auditors
- Led monthly, quarterly and yearly close activities
- Maintain standard cost accounting and monitor and report major variances against standards on a monthly basis and report recommendations for corrective actions
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budget and analyzing variances
- Provide analysis on cost, manufacturing and inventory
The ideal candidate will have a BA in Accounting with at least five years of experience in cost accounting. Knowledge of Microsoft NAV is a huge plus.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email a resume to Lisa Kestenbaum at email@example.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.