Senior Payroll Analyst
Senior Payroll Analyst
The incumbent will assist in processing biweekly payroll by taking on such tasks as processing and entering biweekly timesheets, providing excellent customer service, and assisting with payroll filing.
- Audit and reconcile wide range of personnel actions and payroll documents for more than 2000 employees.
- Process employee data (new hires, changes, additional earnings) from the HR system of record to the payroll system.
- Process employee Time & Attendance data from the Time system to payroll and reconcile variances utilizing tools in the Time and payroll systems.
- Cross train team members in your specific area of expertise.
- Develop in depth understanding of Payroll Database to be able to create Ad-Hoc reports on demand
- Process employee verification of employment (VOE) requests.
- Prepare monthly metrics data as specified; time not entered and time not approved.
- Represent the Payroll Department at Onboarding seminars for new hire orientation.
- Approve and release time in the time system.
- Process accurately employee pay.
- Distribute checks on site employees.
- Transmit biweekly payroll to an outside vendor.
- Audit biweekly payroll and prepare the payroll journal.
- Assist employees in registering for or resetting access to online pay stubs.
- Provide customer service to employees: in the area of pay, benefits and taxes as they relate to their pay, how to enter time or time off , where to locate forms and information on company's intranet, where to send completed forms, who to contact for benefit questions and how to obtain IRS instructions on withholding issues.
- Provide payroll forms and information updates to the Discovery Employee Portal.
- BS, BA or related years of experience.
- At least 3 years of Payroll / Accounting experience with 2 years of ADP experience
- Applicant must be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Should be able to deal with difficult, sensitive and confidential issue.
- Candidate should have good customer service and overall understanding of accounting, exposure to management reporting systems.
- The applicant should have strong organizational, time management and prioritization abilities.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
$23-$27 per hour
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 27 per hour
experience: 0 Years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.