Randstad Professionals is seeking a Payroll Specialist for an exciting and challenging opportunity in Downtown Chicago for a Fortune 500 Company!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today!
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
- Handle all payroll activities (collecting, calculating, and entering data) as it relates to processing payroll
- Collaborate with Finance and HR teams on all payroll matters with cross-functional impact such as accurate benefit information, new hires processes, cash, bonus, terminations and other projects impacting payroll
- Process and review of all Garnishments/Tax Levies/Support orders as necessary
- Track bonus / guarantees, taxable fringe benefits etc
- Ability to process payroll for over 500 employees
- Payroll software proficiency
- 2+ years' experience in a multi-state payroll environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- FPC or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) highly desired
- Experience with payroll implementations or other payroll systems
skills: Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.