Randstad Professionals is assisting a long-time client in the Commercial Real Estate industry with their search for an experienced Controller. We are searching for a candidate with high-impact Treasury and GL experience.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Demonstrated experience compiling and analyzing financial information, preparing financial statements and related footnote disclosures in accordance with US GAAP. Ability to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers and directors.
- The candidate will be able to manage the client and staff to meet necessary deadlines to provide quality client service and deliverables, as well as coordinate the appropriate director review prior to issuing to the clients.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Must also possess the ability to respond to common inquiries or questions from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Manage assigned staff as appropriate.
- Skill Requirements:
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions.
- Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs; building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials. Must also possess strong time and work management skills as well as effective communication and listening skills.
- The ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, including managing competing demands and the ability to adjust to frequent change, delays, or unexpected events, which at times may require hours above the standard work week.
- The candidate should have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Adobe Acrobat X (and higher), and the ability to use accounting software such as QuickBooks, but not limited to.
- Education/Experience Requirements:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA required
- 3 years experience as a manager and 2 years as a senior
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here or contact Dan Rhodus with Randstad Professionals for immediate and confidential consideration. Dan.Rhodus@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Account Reconciliation, A/P Processing, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.